8th WORLD CONGRESS OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND POLITICAL SCIENCES
Grand Park Lara Hotel Convention Center Lara – Antalya, Turkey 18-20 October 2019
Due Date for Abstract Submissions: August 18, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Indexed in Clarivate Analytics Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) or SCOPUS.
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences”(indexed in Web of Science, eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list For more information please click here…
- Full text in Turkish will be published in “International Journal of New Trends in Social Sciences (IJ-SS)” (ij-ss.eu ) after the refereeing process.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best Paper and Poster Awards
- Oral, Poster or Virtual Presentation Certificate
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Conference Bag
- Online Abstracts Book
- Printed Program Book
- All-inclusive accommodation (Hotel room, open buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages) starts from 40 Euro.
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Free Historical Places Tour (19 October 2019)
KEYNOTESProf. Dr. Ramazan Sarı Middle East Technical University Department of Business Administration Ankara – TURKEY Keynote Title: “Importance of Economic and Social Issues in Efficient Solar and Wind Energy Policy Development”
Prof. Dr. Adem Karahoca
Department of Software Engineering
Keynote Title: “Sustainable big-data policies and strategies in major energy companies”
Assoc. Prof. Dr. MURAT SÖNMEZ Middle East Technical University, Northern Cyprus Campus Keynote Title: Is the Aim, in any Case, to Publish Articles at all Costs? Research and Publication Ethics
7th World Conference on Business, Economics and Management (BEM-2018), Pinebay Holiday Resort Convention Center, Ephesus – Kusadasi, Turkey, 28-30 April 2018 World Congress of Administrative and Political Sciences 28 November – 01 December 2012 – Antalya – Turkey