The Academic Event Group (TAEG) is a leading non-profit academic organization dedicated toadvancement of science and societies life that will engage in sustainable conference practices, academic publications, project development, scientific and public researches throughmodern technology. In addition to these, our vision is to increase your academic quality individually or in group. We believe that science is for universe.
The TAEG strives to develop and enhance the professional status of conference services with an opportunity of free article publishing in most famous indexed articles.
The TAEG aims to bring together the politics, strategists, managers, project leaders and NGO members with the mission to become an International Forum, where, civil society organization and representative, academics and researchers - from all over the world - could meet in and exchange ideas to share and to discuss theoretical and practical knowledge about all subjects in the scientific environment.
The scope of TAEG includes the following major projects, but is not limited to:
- International Conferences
- Academic Publication
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Projects
- European Union Projects
- Social Responsibility Projects
- Researches for Institutions
- Public Researches
- Scientific Researches
- Projects for Community Development
- Product Researches
The TAEG is guided by key values:
- To act in integrity in all work we do
- To presentsatisfaction
- To take responsibility of quality
- To provide continuity of quality
- To act in objectivity
- To prevent discrimination
- To ensure academic equality
- To support scientific freedom
- To keep the privacy