What is proofreading?
Proofreading involves checking a document for spelling and grammatical errors. For one of the lowest rates you will find, we will scan your document for the numerous possible errors and replace them with polished, fluent English (American or British). This alone will give your documents a more professional finish.
Who needs proofreading?
Our competent staff focus on speed and efficiency. When we are done, usually within 48 hours of confirmation of payment of the agreed fee, we send you a clean version and a tracked version of the edited manuscript.
The services include:
- Grammar editing
- Proper punctuation
- Corrections Tables, Graphics
- Paraphrasing and editing of sentences
- Checking the References (APA 6 or 7, Chicago, IEEE, Harvard, ABNT, Vancouver, ACM, ACS, MLA and Turabian).
Editing Quality Guarantee
- We promise excellence, expertise, responsiveness, and confidentiality in all our services.
- Our team will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with every dimension of our service, be it quality, on-time delivery, or response time.
- Each document is checked by two language specialists from our global team of editors and peer reviewers to ensure that we miss nothing.
- The end result will meet the highest quality standards of international journals.
- Whether you are sending in a submission or query, our customer support managers will respond to you within 48 hours, with solutions customized to your needs. If your document submission is even a second late, we offer a 30% fee refund, No questions asked!
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover.